Please read the details below for additional information about each欧美日本一道本免费三区_一区二区三区高清视频_日本高清一道本一区二区三区 summer financial aid program as each aid program may have different eligibility requirements.
Steps to be considered for summer financial aid:
- Enroll for summer. Summer Registration begins in early April – you can view your appointment time in your student portal.
- You must be an admitted, degree-seeking and an enrolled UCCS student. You will need to file the appropriate forms, as defined below for each program, to be considered for summer financial aid.
- You must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
- Your financial aid application file must be complete with all requested documentation, as indicated on your To Do List in your student portal, including an official EFC from your FAFSA, no later than the last day of your summer enrollment.
- for the 2019-2020 year (if you have not done so already).
- Financial Aid award notifications will be sent via email to your UCCS email account starting the last week of May. Awards are based on your enrollment as of the day of the email, should your enrollment increase, you will need to contact the aid office to be reviewed for additional financial aid programs.
UCCS participates in the following summer financial aid programs:
- Summer Federal Pell Grant
- Summer Federal Direct Loan(Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Summer Federal PLUS & Grad PLUS loan
- Summer Work Study
- Summer UCCS Tuition Grant
Summer Work Study:
Funding for this program is limited. Work Study will be awarded on a funds available basis with priority given to students who are currently working as a work study student.
You are required to complete the Summer Application to be awarded summer work study. The summer application is located in the Student Center of your portal starting on the end of April and will close mid May.
Summer employment through the Work Study Program begins late May and continues through the end of the summer term.
欧美日本一道本免费三区_一区二区三区高清视频_日本高清一道本一区二区三区To be considered for this program, it is necessary to complete the following steps:
- for 2019-2020, (if you have not already filed) so it is received by the federal processor no later than May 1st. Indicate on your FAFSA that you would like to be considered for Federal Work Study funds.
- Complete the Summer Application under the finances section in your student portal.
- Enroll at UCCS for the Fall 2020 term.
Summer Federal Pell Grant:
This program allows a Federal Pell eligible undergraduate student a maximum annual award amount based on the student's expected family contribution (EFC) and the student's academic credit load. Students who did not attend full-time during Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 MAY have remaining Federal Pell Grant eligibility and will be offered a summer Federal Pell Grant, if eligible. Please be advised that you may not receive Federal Pell Grant funds from more than one school at a time.
Student X is eligible for a $4,000 annual Federal Pell Grant. The scheduled disbursement for a full-time student would be $2,000 in the fall and $2,000 in the spring. Student X enrolled for 6 credits each semester and received a total of $2,000 in Federal Pell Grant in the fall and spring.
Summer Federal Direct Loan(Subsidized and Unsubsidized):
欧美日本一道本免费三区_一区二区三区高清视频_日本高清一道本一区二区三区If you are eligible for a Summer Federal Direct Loan:
- You will receive a summer financial aid award notification. Sign into portal to accept, reduce or decline your loan(s).
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours for an undergraduate student or 3 credit hours for a graduate student.
欧美日本一道本免费三区_一区二区三区高清视频_日本高清一道本一区二区三区If you are a first time borrower, you will need to complete Direct Loan entrance counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) at before your loan can be disbursed to UCCS.
欧美日本一道本免费三区_一区二区三区高清视频_日本高清一道本一区二区三区Due to the federally mandated maximum annual loan limits, students borrowing through the Federal Direct Loan Program during the summer term are limited to their remaining annual loan eligibility. Students may have remaining loan eligibility when they do not borrow their full loan amount offered or have changed grade levels and have a new loan limit.
Student X is eligible for a combined annual total of $5,500 from the Federal Direct Loan Program. The scheduled disbursement for this loan would be $2,750 in the fall and $2,750 in the spring. Student X borrowed $4,000 through the Federal Direct Loan Program for fall and spring.
Student X enrolls for 6 credits in the summer and would be offered $1,500 through a Federal Direct Loan.
|Annual Loan Limits|
|Grade Level||Maximum Subsidized||Maximum Unsubsidized||Total Yearly Amounts|
Summer Federal PLUS and Grad PLUS loan:
Parents of dependent undergraduate students who are enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) may apply for a PLUS loan. The loan award amount is determined by the summer cost of attendance minus any other aid the student is receiving.
Graduate students who have utilized their annual Federal Direct Unsubsidized loan limit may apply for the Federal Grad PLUS if enrolled at least half-time (3 credits).
欧美日本一道本免费三区_一区二区三区高清视频_日本高清一道本一区二区三区To apply for a Federal Direct PLUS Loan, please go to to complete a PLUS application and Master Promissory Note. Once the PLUS has been approved by the US Department of Education, your loan award will be updated to an accepted status in your myUCCS portal within 2-3 business days of the financial aid office receiving the approved amount from them.